Thursday, January 13, 2011

My first post! GX-40 Godmars

After viewing and looking at so many blogs, I have finally decided to create one blog myself and this blog will mainly be on my hobby: TOYS!!

One of my friend will just buy his toys and wrapped them up with clear plastic without taking a look at the real stuff. However, I'm a hands-on person and liked to the real thing, transforming them and then take some photographs.

Today, I just collected my pre-ordered Soul of Chogokin GX-40 GODMARS


Front of the box

Back of the box


After opening the box, you will be greeted by 2 separate packages. 1 containing all the accessories and the other;a styrofoam box containing the 6 robot to form GODMARS.


After unpackaging:



GAIA

TITAN

URANUS

SPHINX

RA

SHIN



Manual Book:


Next for the transformation, I actually did a stupid mistake and a part broke so easily on URANUS. To all who wanted to buy and transform this toy please be careful on this particular part (Applicable on TITAN as well). It split open and I have to use superglue to glue them back together as the screw points broke as a result of my mistake and I also have to take out the spring inside as it is keeping me from gluing the 2 piece back together. So now my URANUS has a leg with a loose joint. (Glued part show in the photo)



Transformation complete:



In the accessories package, it also comes with 3 planes that can combine together to form one:



Finally, this is a great toy to have though some parts may seems to break quite easily but most of the parts are die-cast and they have a very solid feel to it. Very nice.

That's all I have for now on my first post, till next time when I post my next toy in my collection.






2 comments:

  1. Nice one bro.
    Keep it up !!
    Looking forward to more reviews from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe thanks bro, mine not consider a review.. jus a place to share =)

    ReplyDelete